Well have you been suffering from nicks and cuts, razor burn, or skin irritation?
I have put together some simple tips to minimize these concerns
1. Please use a sharp razor
*if your razor pulls at your skin or feels rough on your skin it's time please replace it.
A dull razor will only irritate your skin
2. Before you shave be sure to hydrate your skin.
* The hair is easier to cut when wet. Shaving dry hair will cause irritation because it dulls the razor.
3. After hydrating the skin apply a shaving gel or oil that lathers. This will help the blade to glide easier on the skin. You will also be able to see where you have shaved.
4. Use long steady strokes
*You should not have to push hard, if you do your blade may need to be cleaned, or you may need a shaper blade. Shave carefully around the boney areas. Be sure ti rinse blad between strokes. Also, slow down no need to be in a hurry.
5. Lastly be sure to moisturize after you shave.
* This will lessen irritation after shaving and hydrate the skin.
PLEASE SHOP MY E-STORE FOR SHAVING OIL AND OTHER GREAT BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Great comfort in a lighter-than-shaving-cream formula that creates a silky smooth glide. Transforms into a creamy lather on wet skin.
• Moisturizes and leaves skin feeling soft