The ingredients list can look like another language. And while some of the ingredients listed might sound frightening, not all of them are. However, there are a few ingredients that you’ll want to stay away from.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS).As we mentioned above SLS can cause allergic reactions especially for kids who already have skin conditions such as eczema, dry skin or extra sensitive skin.
Fragrance. Unless it specifically states what the fragrance is or comes from, avoid it. Fragrance is a generic term used by companies, and for kids and those with sensitive skin, it can potentially cause allergic reactions.
Phthalates. Phthalates are used in everything from toys to beauty products to medical devices and more. Some research has linked phthalates to infertility, allergies, and other health issues.
MAKE BATH TIME SAFE
Besides choosing a bubble bath that is safe for kids’ skin and is, of course, oh so bubbly for your little one, there are a few other things we’d like to mention about baths in terms of safety.
- Place a nonskid bath mat at the bottom of the tub to prevent slips.
- Use age-appropriate toys.While bath toys are great, some, like bath markers/crayons, aren’t suitable for toddlers who still might be putting things in their mouth. Check the age of the toy before purchasing.
- Keep an eye on them. Don’t leave the room. Not even for a minute. Make sure you have everything you need for bath time such as soap, washcloth, and towel, right there and ready to go.
- Consider getting a spout cover so your child doesn’t accidentally hit their head on the metal spout.
Avon Kids Bath & Body features kid-approved colors, scents and textures that are toxin-free so they’re gentle enough for your child’s delicate skin. No parabens, harsh soaps or tears. Just 100% good, clean fun!
Make tub time, fun time with bubble bath specifically formulated with mild, gentle ingredients. 8 fl. oz.
Bubbles, bubbles everywhere
On your nose and in your hair
They move about like dancing dots
Made of soap and happy thoughts
• Gently washes away dirt without stripping or irritating
• No phthalates
• No sulfates
• No mineral oil
• No alcohol
• No dyes
|THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE ARE SO IMPORTANT |
CLICK HERE FOR FUN DURING
Post a Comment